Our fatty and generous Wagyu Chuck Ribs (sometimes known as beef ribs) are a pit master’s dream. Succulent and juicy, every inch of meat is generously webbed with that fantastic creamy Wagyu fat, making them more tender than any other regular rib rack.
Perfect to make Korean bbq style ribs, you can smoke, braise or grill these babies to flavorful perfection. Because these are from superbly tender Wagyu cows, the meat has that natural extra marbling and buttery tenderness, so you won’t get any of the toughness traditionally associated with beef chuck. So you can cook these any method you prefer, no need to tenderize first.
These Chuck Ribs ship direct from the Chili Pepper Ranch in Apison, Tennessee where they are processed from the finest quality 100% Wagyu beef that has been pasture-raised and is always free of antibiotics and hormones.
- Each order is between 4-6 lbs.
- No hormones or antibiotics
- Hand-cut and processed at a USDA facility
- Dry-aged 21 days to enhance flavor and tenderness.
- Vacuum packed and rapidly frozen to maintain flavor and Quality.
- Product ships on Mondays and Wednesdays from Apison, TN.