Just the mention of succulent Wagyu back ribs sends us running for the smoker…add the word Wagyu to the sentence and you can imagine how quickly we get the fire started! Cut from the center back of the steer, our Chili Pepper Ranch Wagyu Back Ribs are plump and meaty.
With a thick layer of flavorful, tender and buttery smooth loin meat attached to each large rib, riddled with that mouthwatering creamy fat that is characteristic of Wagyu, these Wagyu ribs were made for braising, barbecuing or smoking.
These Back Ribs ship direct from the Chili Pepper Ranch in Apison, Tennessee where they are processed from the finest quality 100% Wagyu cattle that has been pasture-raised and is always free of antibiotics and hormones.
- Each order is between 2-4 lbs.
- No hormones or antibiotics
- Hand-cut and processed at a USDA facility
- Dry-aged 21 days to enhance flavor and tenderness.
- Vacuum packed and rapidly frozen to maintain flavor and Quality.
- Product ships on Mondays and Wednesdays from Apison, TN.